Friday, July 1, 2011

16.8 pounds lost

So today I got on the scale and I have lost 16.8 pounds..that is exciting. Of course I have way more to learn and my schedule now is an hour and a half of biking and Ea Cardio Start. I miss that game. I have perfected drinking 122 ounces of water a day. Smiles for me. Eating healthier and drinking homemade juice is the best. Cucumber juice has to be my favorite. My lack of sleep is improving somewhat. Its just have to get my body use to 7 hours instead of 3. I am working on it.

I also hit that dreaded time of month and my body is protesting. I could live without that. I think every woman could.

Other things made my first meatloaf and it was amazing. I didn't think it would turn out amazing due to never making it before needless to say it was great to everybody but Lorilye because she is a vegetarian. She didn't even like my homemade Potatoes. So I guess we are almost to the terrible twos.. So it is expected to be difficult. Now if only ..oooh wait she does beat her brother up. Haha..shes a character.

Don't look at our crouches while we Synchronize our watches.

Time to go cuddle with my amazing family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment