Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preschool

So I realized last night after exercising...my Zeken starts Preschool next year. I can not express my freak out ness. Ever since my son was born, we have been together, taking napes together, cuddling, reading skippy, playing together and when his sister was born closer than ever. I think this is why he listens to me more than his father. Every morning he is in my room waking me up or snuggling close to me. He is my lil man.

But the fact next year around this time we will be getting a school list and such...scares me. I have always been very wary about people watching my kids. They are my everything. To trust them with even a teacher is a bit cruel to me. I think ill be the one dropping him off and crying my eyes out. Maybe even David too.

So that means I need to step up as a mommy and actually use time to teach him again. It kinda faded out when we potty trained. So I just order tons more flashcards and a Brain Quest. I am hoping he likes them. I also need to get him a dry erase board so he can prepare some more. He can already count so numbers are good. It just he makes up his own words for things sometimes lol. and It is very hard to get him away from them. But we will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment