Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life has its positives and negatives

Facebook Status of the day:" If you have not lived my life, suffered my pain, enjoyed my happiness, walked my path, seen what i have seen, then you can't judge me or my pain."

I had a great day today! Of course, here in Ohio it is like 100 degrees. Too Hot. But I spent my day having fun. After spending about 4 hours in a kid water toy with my kids it was sadly naptime. For mommy, it was playtime. I grabbed out my sand stuff and started ideas for my shadow box for the kids. Next, it was working on my daughters Christmas tree. Yes, I am starting this now, because Christmas is write around the corner. I am making both of my kids "Toddler Safe Christmas trees" So I started with my daughters tree first. Lots of ribbons, butterflies, and beautiful flowers. My husband got home took the kids and I worked all night. I like it. Love it. Brings me back to my days of scrapbooking and doing artwork all day.

Now most of my time is working out, being mommy, wife, caregiver, boo-patrol, nutritionist, personal trainer,cleaner, and so much more. Time for myself is very rare. Hell even time to shave my legs is a tough thing, lol. So 4 hours was a big thing for me. Love my husband. He took the kids for a walk and ran around in a sprinkler. Not to mention I am excited to finish this tree. Okay both trees. I am currently doing so much, and organizing. I think balancing my life is a must. All of it. Plus too many weddings and vacations.

I don't know what life has in store for me but I am continuing to love the journey.I enjoy making things for my kids..that will hopefully last. It was sad though when we came bath from Cape Cod..my baby boy wanted to go back. He cried and cried. Next vacation in less than one more week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment