Thursday, June 9, 2011

Karma

I was asked do I believe in Karma?

Do I believe in Karma...Yes, Yes I do. To put it in the easiest way possible. Someone we knew tried to ruin our relationship...the same year the husband started having seizures. Almost died. I believe it was because of Karma. Maybe just a warning to be better.

Karma is too strong to not believe. Or you can believe the whole if you put Positive in the world, you will get positive. You put out negative, you will get negative. I have always tried to put Positive into the world. My theory is I only have one life to live and I will try to put as much positive in the world, Even when the person is rude and mean. The past I have made mistakes. I mean who hasn't. I think it comes to who is really sorry for what they have done that matters. I believe Karma will keep getting people back until they are truly sorry for there wrongs. This is my beliefs and I think most times I follow this pretty strict.

I like helping people. This gives me that whole "I am not giving up on you, even if you have given up on yourself" Even with my best friend.

Do not lose hope. For you have me. We ventured out into this goal together and it will be achieved. Motivation is key for both of us. But we both had to decide we wanted to change. While we sweat our butt off and even if we do not see results. We will not lose hope because it is almost summer and walking, running what be our limits. Don't be depressed because this is not the end. We are young, and strive for our goal. We will continue to learn things that will make us healthier and better. I love you, Cortney. Be the rebel toward that weight. It wants you to be lazy and you want to be strong! Just think of the little things you have noticed. I am here for you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment