Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shadow Boxing!!


I am all ready to get my shadow boxing done. We went to Cape Cod and I picked up all kinds of goodies. I found on the beach some beautiful shells, crab shells, rocks, clams and lots of sand. I plan of making a shadow box for our room. Or maybe a couple shadow boxes. I hope it turns our exactly how I plan it.Just need to get me some vials for a message in a bottle.

Tips: Mix sand and elmers glue together and it will stick in the shadow box easier.
Mix clear glue and water together and use it as a glaze on shells to enhance their colors

Since this is another one of our kids collages it will be in one of their rooms. Our daughter has a collage of pictures of the zoo from when they were little. My next project is finishing their rooms and making felt ornaments for their Christmas trees. I have all the pieces and ribbon I need for that. Making boy and girl ornaments is going to be the hard part. But Toddler safe trees. Next will be garland and such. Preparing for Christmas all ready. Its is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment