Thursday, June 9, 2011

Church

This Sunday I am surprising David and we are going back to church.My husband has a unique way with his church. He seems to strive for it for a long time go every wed. and sunday and then suddenly stops going. I need to support him regardless of my tastes for his church. Or also our kids, they hate being with strangers and they are both too crazy to be what other people consider "good".

This is going to be a huge step for me. One of my good friends Jamie goes there and her Family is very nice. But in a sense his church is a bit of the hypocritical, judgmental and rumor filled. I think those are the nice ways to put it. Regardless, of how I feel I need to support my husband. I believe in God, but I believe the Bible was written by man. And as we all know Man has a way of turning tables to be more supportive of himself. So I go by the only "Thing" that can judge me is God. I live by the belief God is every changing. The way that some people use religion is very abused. Annoying for sure. Just because you believe things are one way dosen't mean you force your religion down others throat.

I never want my kids to be close minded. Because you miss so much that way. They will both evolve in their own way, I just have to make sure they grow up right. I don't wanna force church on them. I will never do that. Both of them can make the decision if they want to be Christianed or Baptised. Their decision. If they decide they do not wanna go to church that is fine with me. Anything forced is torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment