Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweating my friend...ahhh yes

Exercise is probably the worst thing ever created...but I adore it. Even though while achieving your goal your face is red, dripping sweat and your hair is soaked. Ohhh...sexy. My husband says my pain moans are sexy haha..its hard to imagine..when your pushing your limits. I do 20 miles a day on my stationary bike and its usually at 10 speed or 15 speed. The heat makes it even better because you feel like your working harder and you body thinks you are. It is easily 90+ degrees. I have lost 15 pounds and need to lose more. After a week of being sick I am ready to move on. Bye Sinusitis and Tonsillitis! Don't come back soon.


I also run in the morning for a maybe 15-30 minutes with my dogs and go through a crunch drill. It is so good to be back to normal..Haha. Reaching for the stars again!

No comments:

Post a Comment