Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cape Cod

Cape Cod was amazing. Okay, the bridge before was terrifying. I shut my eyes and tried not to think of the incredible height. I could feel my legs and feet tingling as I got light headed. Freaking out. Gotta love bridges...I defiantly love the ground. Needless to say the Hudson Bridge was just as bad. I learned of a Plant called a Rhododendrons. They were in full bloom and beautiful. Came in so many colors and were everywhere.

These are practically everywhere and there was so many colors. White, Red, Purple, and pink and needless to say I am adding one to my garden along with rose trees. I have to rip up too little ever greens due to spider mites. I cannot save them due to they were infected before I moved here. I already have six different rose plants that all why we were gone bloomed. I was devastated. I get to prune them all down today. :(

Since I have such fascination in plants and anything gardening. I have another love with ocean, ships and anything pretty much to deal with water. We were on an island in cape cod and saw this. A full anchor that is pretty awesome.

So while the days there were 60 and cool and the ocean felt great. Bonfire was a must.

It was too hot next to the fire and too cold from the air. Funny how in Ohio it is 90 and hot and I missed it. I made David drive 14 hours to get back home from sunset to sunrise. Beautiful.
Got to see an amazing wedding.

I think I am most certainly an Ohio girl. ..yup

No comments:

Post a Comment