Thursday, June 16, 2011

Felix

Today it continues my unique ability to call animals. I have always been attracted to animals as they have been to me. My first cats were attracted to me when I was very little. We lived in the country and cats that needed help would come to our house. One time we ended up taking bb's out of her neck and sewing her up. Our first two dogs were resuces. Two black cats caught my attention in a ditch, abandoned, Pepper and Pixie live with my parents they are 7 years old. Next came Smokey we found in an old friends driveway...she is our angel and been the best cat ever. 6 years old. Then came Tigger, ab orange cat, abandoned outside an appartment. He was the best ever. I got followed home by artemius, Luvvie, and Cuddles. I love helping them and getting them the home they need.

When we were in minnesota we found to cats abandoned out in the heat at least 15 minutes away from civilization abandon in a cat crate. They ended up coming home with us to Ohio. 2 alaskan malamutes and 2 cats were in the car with us. How fun. Both cats were terrified of the trip. Mohito was the next cat abandoned outside our house. We are currently down to Miss Smokey all are in long term homes. But today David came up to me told me there was a kitten screaming its head off. I went outside and picked up the little cutie. His name is now Felix. He has gotten his flea bath and is chillin, next to me. I cannot wait to see him grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment