Monday, June 20, 2011

Being a lazy sob.

Today went perfect besides my husband beating me before I woke up he went out and got me roses. Of course, White Roses, which are my favorite and a new necklace. Ahhh..so sweet even on father's day.

I keep putting things off so much. Like cleaning up my closet. Ahhh..the thing that never seems to be complete. I have got rid of tons of clothes and it still seems they linger in the crevices. Ahh...including my gnomes that steal my socks but mind you I only own about maybe 5 pairs of socks. I am an avid flip flop wearer other than exercising I use my toners. Blah. Good running shoes though. My feet always feel quite literally, suffocating in them. Unless I am exercising than my brain is preoccupied to care. The path I run down is one of those, I may be killed any moment" that kinda gives you a boost to run. Because in fact, you do not want to slow down due to the creepers. Haha a very typical morning. The other thing I have been putting off is cleaning off my bathroom counter, covered in like 100 different shades of nailpolish, tweezers, make-up, cleaners, shampoo, kid toys, Victoria Secret Scents, artwork and a fountain. I really need to clean up and suprisingly these two places are the only messes in the house...Mostly because of me...okay about 99%. I already told my husband, you want to complain about my bathroom or closet, you can go share the kids. Of course, he laughed but hasn't brung the subject up because usually I clean up the bathroom, and my closet when I buy New stuff. Such a truth. But maybe just so I can take a picture I can clean up Maybe...

Well I did it...the before pictures show how much of a pig I am haha..everybody has those places you ahhh..are less than proud of.


Here is my less than proud of places...

"I am Felix"

" Meet my bathroom counter....ahh the mess is horrid"


"Again"


"This is the whole thing...ignore the walls due to we have to gut this bathroom.

























Our room may look very desolated but we are currently remodeling and Felix moving in and all. In these picutures my beautiful jewelry armoire is in here. It is my favorite...Ahh...we barely spend any time in our room. But it is a working progress and I love it. My lamp is one of my inspirations of what this room will look like. But hey its really clean..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment