Monday, June 27, 2011

Juicing and Humongous couch!

I wonder at times why I have such a huge couch. This may seem random but cleaning it takes about 6 hours to do it right. Called washing all the cover which in total comes to 11 covers, plus throwing all the pillows in the dryer for 10 min with dryer sheets plus sweeping off all the parts you sit on plus sweeping them, wash the blankets I put on them to prevent dog fur and to well you get the point a lot of work. Too much in fact. We are buying a new couch so it is a lot easier in this department. I guess since it is a 3000 dollar couch it better take 6 hours to clean lol. Plus it came with 12 pillows for the couch. I use only 3 of the decorated part. Its just a pain to have that many pillows.



Though I love the new rug my husband picked out. I plan on getting the runner and the little one. Suppose to be stain proof. Well I think we will find that out really soon, I am surprised nothing has been spilled on it yet. Knock on wood hopefully doesn't happen soon.

I have picked up a new hobby. In preparation for getting a blue Quaker .


I have gotten a juicer and started making Juice for me and my birds. First one was Cucumber with apples..seeds removed...Tasted delicious and my parakeets love it! I was so excited when they were drinking it. Next I made orange juice yum and Watermelon, Strawberry, Kiwi and Apple Drink and I adore it. I made a half gallon of it. I quite enjoy making juice and having my birds love it just makes me squeal with delight. Yes, my birds are spoiled but in a good way. I can say lately I am really enjoying my life. Laughing together and holding hands is my favorite.

Well since it is naptime I need to play some Lego Pirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment