Friday, June 17, 2011

happy

I looked at myself in the mirror and turned very vain. I am going back to my old self and I am turning back to my beautiful self. In essence, I am very beautiful inside and out. Losing weight is the best thing in the whole world. I even know what I am gonna look like skinnier, but it doesn't matter. I really love unearthing my whole body again, or a sense of who I am. I would never change who I am.

"I have one life to live, I am gonna live it to the fullest"

I am lucky I get to be a stay at home mom and do things I love. Felix is fitting in quite nicely.
He cuddling with me all night. So as soon as Smokey, comes around he will be part of the family. David has been telling me no to another cat for a while now. But a kitten in need how can you say no. Glad he is a sucker for my animal love.

" The past is in the past for a reason"
"the past can not be changed and we carry our choices with us forward; into the unknown we can only move on ~ Libba Bray"
Time to work on my ornaments..for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment