Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Best Friends...

I have had three dogs growing up. I was close to all of them.

My first dog was Brandy Mae. She was a Lab.-pitbull-boxer mix. She was my brown baby with a white strip under her chin on her belly. She was my trouble maker. We caught mice together for me to keep. I was mean to her when I was younger. I stuck her with pens and such. Not very nice. But she loved me anyway. Writing this makes me tear up so much. SO many memories with my baby girl. She loved us so much, and protected us like no other. She ran away countless times and came home muddier each time. We went threw the puppy stage. She was with me when my brother left for the Army. She would chew up Huge cow bones and destroy them in a week.

My second dog while we still had brandy was named Gruffy-Bear. This dog was a lab-Boxer mix. We adopted him. He was a trouble maker, haha. He attack someone who was working at our house once. Brandy and Gruffy would walk with me for hours. He could play ball until it was sopping wet. He was the most hyperactive dog ever. During our last Days in Napoleon, he got hit by a car..my 6th grade Bloody paw prints were in the road and we moved shortly after that. It was hard.

After we moved, Brandy acted so shaken by the lost of Gruffy_Bear. So we got Simon. He is a Doberman Pincer. A blue one. I remeber when my mother came home with him he was such a small puppy with huge paws. Huge. He ran after Brandy and she gave him all the shots. He was so hyper he would rip up about half of my jeans while running after me.Then we lost Brandy and Simon was never the same. We never got another dog due to the fact I Was a sophmore and about to move out. He is the Best. When my parents moved, he hurt his back legs. He has never been the same...He has Wobblers Disease were the bones keep shifting. They are putting him to sleep this year. I cannot even express the reason these tears flood down my face. He was my running partner, my besst friend, my confident, and was always there.

Akikkya was the first dog I have ever owned together. David got her for me for a graduation present. She was a white Siberian Husky. We went to Central Ohio to get here. Immediately we fell in love with her. She sleep at the end of my bed with her pink giraffe. She loved to play and to get baths. Brushed and goat herder lol. She was a white angel she lived 6 months before. One day I went to work and Julie insisted on my baby staying in the barn. She got hit by a car that day. David took it so hard. I was there for him every step. Losing a best friend, a dog is the worst.

We have currently two Alaskan Malamutes, Kayamirra and Mailee and they are 3 years old from ok. I hope they have many years ahead of them...




No comments:

Post a Comment