Monday, August 22, 2011

Things..I have learned

It is painful to run after toddlers when your abs and thighs are so fricking sore...FACT!..but... Which is I GUESS a good thing, my body could disagree :)

Am I the only Parent that doesn't give my kids Ketchup,mustard,syrup, or anything else that is considered bad...I am giving them a chance to explore their food before they NEED ketchup with it everytime.

Oh and I believe in vegetables at every meal.

Everywhere I go I have 50 million Scenario of what may happen and Have a diaper bag for about a million possibilities.

Listening to music makes things less bored..

The more irritated I am, the more determined and headstrong I am

People want me to sell my Christmas ornaments that I made, which excites me..have sold 10!

Having a workout partner makes you better because you want them to see how much you have grown

Giving up a scale for 6 weeks is difficult

Multi vitamin pills make me throw up all 3 kinds I have tried

No comments:

Post a Comment