Monday, August 8, 2011

This month will be amazing

My facebook Status:Needs to get my sleep schedule messed with, sprinkled with some exercise, keep my mind preoccupied and keep on the whole sane life thing...and have time for everything that I don't have time for and make time...Changes are big and coming...let's just hope my brain can keep up with my body....lets see that -22 pounds go down way more...Just have to remember how amazing I am ♥, and fact I love having supportive friends and family ...Specially, you Amber Rose Golden....


After Having an ego blow...I am almost recovered. Pretty much because two special guys in my life are amazing. David's words were " Wow, babe you look amazing. I am starting to see the weight come off" I have been waiting to hear this since I started working out...My other friend was just as nice. He said "I am beautiful the way I am"This to me is just a nice friend, I want to lose more weight so I will take it as a compliment for now.

My sleep pattern is an absolute disaster. Literally, I cut every night on 3 hours of sleep because my body wants that much any more I am exhausted all day. And less and I am not sleeping at all. It is one of those happy medium things. Plus with my running schedule and my walking it is difficult to even be home by midnight. Let alone sleep after that. I guess, somehow I will figure it out.

Big changes are things I have started to unravel in my life. Some things I am not proud of but will always survive. Time to make mistakes and get back up. I am fighting a boss battle on repeat and sometimes I think it would be easier to quit. But as anyone who knows me, I am not easy and I choose the most difficult decision that there is. That is why I live to Breathe and fight to Breathe. I am a wife, a mommy, best friend, daughter, lover, friend, and I am just plain Stephanie Fawn. Which by my name I am the Crown. My Husband is the Beloved.My daughter is a Tempest/Siren. My son is the strength of God. We are have faith in our Zodiacs, Sagittarius(David),Aquarius(me), Cancer(son) and Leo(daughter) and a Gemini. I think we have it all covered. :) So let me make this month unbelievable...I celebrate 6 years with David September 4th...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment