Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Your like a walking encyclopedia of weirdness.

I have defeated my day. Got my children to be exhausted and my nephew to almost fall asleep before Grandma showed up to take him <3 I think I was always destined to be a mother, it just feels so natural. Even a Aunt for that matter. I love doing everything with the kids, but sad thing is every night I have to exercise and leave them for 1 to 2 hours. It rips my heart out.

But I have been enjoying the little breaks I get just because I have been seeing results that make me be an even better mother. I have also been noticing, the only place we eat at is Subway. 6 inches is getting too much for me. Greasy food of any sort makes me want to barf. I didn't eat a lot to begin with but now it is just getting worst. My body is just craving all kinds of fruit, all the time. To the point meat is making me just want to become a vegetarian. Of course, I still eat honey, hard boiled eyes and tons of seafood. The name is escaping me of what they call that. Oh well, my best friend is a full-on vegetarian and eats tofu all the time. Tofu turkey? Not my kind of things. But Veggie Burgers are pretty bitching. All I drink is Whole milk or Almond Milk.



No comments:

Post a Comment