Friday, August 19, 2011

Slim in 6

It is so hard for me to give up my scale for six weeks. Everyday I take not of my weight, fat content and my Water weight. As of Sunday I will weigh myself, take my measurements, and then my scale is having a 6 week vacation, so I cannot cheat. It is an addiction and it will be hard. But I started Slim in 6 today to add to my weight loss. I think it is totally achievable. One video (1 week), Second video (2 weeks) and them the last video for three weeks. It will be worth it. I am running everyday too.

I also have the fair coming up...so I have so much to do and have to make sure it sticks..plus taking pills...I hate pills.Being anemic for 18 months was the hardest thing for me to take my iron pills :( But I guess if I want my scale back I am going to do this.

Have a good weekend everyone, I will be with my husband and kiddos, keeping up the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment