Monday, August 29, 2011

Make Your life worth something

My days have been getting more and more...just plan lovely! Yesterday, I walked for 6 miles, not worrying about a single thing. Just enjoying the path ways of nature trail and walking with an amazing friend. We noticed in the place we live there is no need for any overweight. We have what like six parks, we have a huge track, our park has a mile long track and a huge hill. Oh plus about a two mile long nature trail. Honestly, no reason.

I also have done my week long of Start it Up. Graduated to Ramp it Up with flying colors. It was easier than I expected and I have already saw differences. My pregnancy pants that I LOVE are getting so much loose on my thigh. So nice. I haven't had my scale for a week and I have been more in tune with my body. Haven't measured and haven't cheated on the whole thing. I looked in the mirror today and was like I see so many differences and feeling better and better. In the whole journey of mine. In my mind I have lost 23 pounds...but I do not know how much at the moment. Drive me crazy :)I have overcome any shyness that use to exist and pretty much let my outgoing side out. Which at times can be overbearing, but worth the laugh :)

5 MORE WEEKS! Lets see where this takes me! Bike riding, walking, running, and my Workout. It is fun and entertaining and getting encouragement from my husband makes my life so much better. It is a highly active life at the moment, but it is oh, so fun.

Operation Preschool is going great, and all week I have my nephew! Today I will have a 4 year old, 3 year old, and a 2 year old. Makes me miss babysitting Violet :(. Well off to continue my 'venture.

By the way, Jonah Hill looks Amazing. I love him even more now..


No comments:

Post a Comment