Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smile, because you have a reason to.

Yesterday was an amazing Family day. It makes me so very happy. We spent the morning at a park, then went out to eat, and lastly went to another park while I went Running/walking 2 miles. Got some sunburn, but it was so worth it, then got up this morning. Weighed myself and then Bam! 23 pounds lost. Amazing.

So many people I talk to do not know how to start this weight loss thing. For me, I gained the weight from happy Pregnancies. I will never blame my children or make then feel like they made me gain the weight. Maybe since when I was pregnant I slept all the time. The fact is they gave me the opportunity to be stronger. To fight for something I had never understood before. Weight loss. Losing weight helps you gain so much, self eestem but also a sense of who you are.

I was skinny my entire life. I complained about my hips, turned out they were great baby pushers. I thought I could always change. I was not vain, and my friends cam in all sizes. I believe a real friend is created from the inside, most people are not happy with there outside. For me this journey is going to make my kids stronger as well. They will see what their mother has accomplished and have strength from it. I get my strength from my children, friends, family and my husband.

It took Depo Provera to wake me up. That Birth control is the devil for me. Instead of making me gain weight, like most people have problems with, it made me stick to the weight. Which in all really makes you bitter or emotional. But after the six months of quitting my birth control I started my journey. I immediately started losing weight. I picked up Ea Active 2 and just started.

It hurt but it is so worth it now that I look back. So So worth it. No matter the ripped tendons, calf pain, and bruises it was all worth it. It still is worth it. I ran a 1/2 mile yesterday and was so proud of myself. Nobody said this would be easy. If fact it is the hardest thing. Hardest,most painful excruciating thing in someones whole life. Either you have the motivation or you don't. It takes one hell of a person to do this journey. I look up to every single person who has kept their journey alive and won. It is amazing high. I encourage anyone who needs to lose weight to have faith. Always have a positive mind and keep it up even when you hit a wall. The wall sucks but you have to climb it.

Make your life worth something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment