Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Self Motivated

So I have been traveling in my journey mostly alone so far. Inspiring as I go. With questions on facebook, How are you doing it, You look great, How did you start and so much more. Then I also get said by the people saying How did you start? Then they are still doing nothing to change it. Kinda just makes it a waste of breathes. So I joined Sparkpeople a place that is purely for people who keep you motivated and want to lose weight. Not just talk big about it and "DO absolutely nothing" I kinda get sick of the same questions, I like people who are truly going to use it for their own personal gain. I love finding out how people are doing it and sprinkling in my knowledge of what has worked for me. Sadly, I still will say for all my workout partners that have gave up because of the physically demand or just laziness. People who have asked me yet seek no solution for their unhappiness. When I get to my goal weight, I won't have to say a single thing. Because they are just going to do it to themselves. Being very secure in my decision, because I am self motivated. Intensely proud of my 23 pounds and it will only grow and grow. I am proud of myself because most people just stay unhappy and learn to live with how they are. I do not want to let my kids or husband down. I am selfish in my own glory. But I keep seeing people proudly putting there lost 100, 120 pounds and I am inspired by them to keep going. I may be sore, in pain, limping sometimes but every morning I get up and push myself. Always for myself :) Make Your Life Remarkable :) Because you are the only person that can ! Keep striving to be great

No comments:

Post a Comment