Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Exercise! Is amazing!

It is amazing to me, how many people get governed by their scale. Ridiculous in fact, a thing can define how we feel. Yes, I was the girl who every morning, went to the bathroom and jumped *maybe not jumped I would have rocked its world* on the scale. If my weight went up..which was rarely, It promoted me to work harder for the day. If the number went down I was beyond excited, even id it was like.4. Still any weight lost is a exciting moment.

But As of August 18th, I gave up my scale. Of course, I am on Week 3 of giving it up. IT IS NOT EASY. The defeat of the scale is pulling me to my knees. I know I cannot cave in and get my scale. Its the curious that is killing me. How have the numbers changed? But in retrospect, I know the best motivation is to see the change. I have already seen I am doing more pushups, things are getting baggy! I know I am changing, its just a scale cannot lie. Well It can if you cheat? But me, I am not cheating.

I am now a leader on sparkpeople and I LOVE IT. I have noticed in my Slim in 6 group. 50% of the people have stopped off and on. That for me is another defeat. I am working on Week 3 when most people get to Ramp It Up they give up. Whether it be too hard or something comes up.

Slim in 6 is NOT easy, but It is not impossible. Building and slimming is something you must get use to. Start It Up is first, I have conquered it. Ramp It Up is second, much harder plus resistance bands 45 min, and finally Burn It Up (60 min). How you do it is, 1 week of Start it up. Since I got mine on a Wed, I did a week and 3 extra days. Figured it would pay off. Then Ramp it Up you do for 2 weeks, I am on week 3, final week of Ramp it Up. Then, Finally Burn It Up is for 3 weeks and nobody in this group is on this one. I have heard it is difficult but I say bring it on! I also have the Slim series which is after this set. So glad the lady had 4 more extra. Both sets run at about $60 each. I got lucky and purchased it for $30. I really like selling sites! Needless to say Ramp It Up went from sweating buckets...maybe the 100 degree weather...to finishing it with little effort.

I am seeing my body go back to Previous me. Its amazing how proud my husband is of me, I have for the last 2 weeks..made sure Exercise was my 2nd Priority. It was always getting done. I have 1 rest day! Sunday or this week it was Saturday. But Still ONE rest day. He is always telling me how beautiful I am and always being so concerned with everything! I LOVE MY HUSBAND! So far it is running and Slim in 6. Exercise and Kids are my life.

Cannot wait for these 6 weeks to be Up! Then on to Turbo Fire! Working my way up to P90X! I will say this is my FIRST workout video that I will be completing with flying colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment