Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 3: Inspiration

No one is harder on me than myself, I inspire to be something truly above and beyond. No matter the things holding me back, I will bust down these gates and push though. No excuses, No Boundaries. Just Go for it and let nothing stop you. Only have one life to live, so MAKE it remarkable. If I died today, I would never Regret anything I did ♥ It all had a purpose.

If you are unhappy with how you look or strive to be better! Try just try! Lose all those pounds and make your life something you want it to be. I realize it is hard! Never said it would be easy, In fact it will be the hardest thing you will ever go through. Will make you sweat buckets, lose balance, give you sore muscles, and make you lose up to an hour a day. A pound is equal to 3,000 calories so do not be discouraged! Takes almost 2 months to get use to a schedule. Can take almost 4-6 weeks to see a difference in your body(inches). Surprise! You should only lose 1-2 pounds a week. It can be done with a little persistence.

Their are no magic pills to help you with this. We all go here somehow..now either take back your life or live in misery. Its up to you. If you want to be jealous of the skinny, then take that and go achieve that body!

I am inspiring people, not to say wow, you look great, have you lost weight, but to have people go I am so inspired by your quest, I am working my butt off.

I want to say this one more time..stop complaining, stop calling yourself disgusting, Stop getting down on yourself, even stop being disappointed by the way you look. If you are unhappy do something about it! Keep it up to all the girls that are working for a better you :) *I dare you to tell me walk through fire, I dare you too*
Hard workouts that push you beyond your limits will BREAK YOU and that will CHANGE YOU into a BETTER STRONGER PERSON!!!
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

It already has begun:

All your exercise posts make me feel like a slacker... making a resolution to use my StairMaster every morning that my hip isn't too sore to allow it. :)

you push threw being sick to stay with your workout i haven't moved

guess what?!?! you would be so proud of me. i bought a jillian michael's dvd yesterday...... haven't started done the work outs yet, but its a start i bought it! lmao

V_V sometimes people need to find a reason to be motivated, sometimes it takes awhile to click in their minds that they have to get up and go

You have to choose to change your life both when life is breezy and when things aren't going your way <----so true no excuses

Lindsay: honestly, i wouldn't want you to either
i know how you push yourself
in my perception you are killing yourself

To everyone in the last 3 weeks, that have told me I inspire you! I love you all know lets take back this obese world into a healthier world!

No comments:

Post a Comment