Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 7: Changes are coming

So the leaves are changing colors as they leave their branches. Covering the ground in their wonderful colors. September is here..bringing its cold nights and beautiful sunny (or here rainy) days. Which with September coming and soon to be ending. I am on Week 5 of Slim in 6.

Week 5..of working my butt off. For what? To have thinner thighs, to see the fat shrink off, to fit into better clothes....okay all good reasons...

But...I do it because I want to be normal again. Pay attention...to the I. I do it for myself and only myself. I only have to men to impress in my life and I think both of them are pretty happy. It is easy to keep a Toddler and a husband decent. I also have a daughter that is looking up to me and she sees how hard mommy is working. But still all for me! My husband has physically restrained me from exercising when I was sick, and most time thinks I am crazy.

I do not feel comfortable in this body. I was 119 pounds my entire 18 years. I loved wearing Jeans and dressing cute. Being Emo that was me. The day I started gaining weight when I was pregnant...I got a stretch mark on my hip..my body knew this wasn't suppose to be happening. In the last 3 years after 2 pregnancies I gained just about 124 pounds. I will say Depo- Provera did not help matters. My body, seeing pictures of myself, smiling...I just see a person I do not recognize...that person is fat. Weighing in on February 14th 2011 I weighted 243.3 pounds, 53% fat, and 34.3. I hit that point of what am I doing, I got off Depo and started my journey.

On August 20th, I weighed 220.8, was 46.3 % fat and 39.2% water. Due to the fact so much traveling, weddings, and workout partners quitting over the past 8 months. I am on full force destruction mode and nothing is stopping me...

Why..
Because I want to wear Jeans again! It has easily been two year
I don't ever want to see the word xlarge again
I deserve a better body
I want to make my kids proud of me
I want to feel at home next to my husband.( even though he loves me unconditionally)
I dont ever want to be said to me You use to be the fit girl! Ugh
I want all the feelings to go away towards, clothes, mirrors, others, past
I want to inspire others.
Personal trainer I want to become.
I want to be the person I was before...because that person is me

Goals:
Finish Slim in 6 on week 5
Supreme 90 start on October 10th will complete until January 7th!
Finish completely 30 day shred

My goals for the rest of this year and next year

to lose 110 pounds..if I lose more awesome..
A “healthy” BMI ranges from 18.5 to 24.9.
Get my water up to a "normal level"
Become a tough Mudder
Run a 5K marathon

Short Term:
Get under 200 pounds
Finish Slim in 6
Keep Active
Start Supreme 90
Keep a positive attitude
Read the Spark

Never Give Up! Fighting for your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment