Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Never Giving Up! I will Conquer you 108 pounds or 85 left!

I am becoming stronger as a person. It is crazy this journey I do not know why anyone who give up or quit. I have such a high everyday. Every single day...

My pictures make me stronger to continue. 3rd Week Started! Have not took off a single day but the rest day. Conquering this with such a passion. Those pictures will not resemble me in a few more months. That is exciting! It is less than 4 more days til Week 4! October 1st, scale time. For know these pictures will motivate me. Today I ran, biked, worked out, and played Just Dance 1 & 2 for two hours! Whew, didn't feel like anything!

Fun things: Found my Wedding Ring after almost 7 months!! That is a great sign. Something Huge happened last month. Hubby and I are so strong, He is the one for me and I am for him. Our love is pure! We have mistakes on both sides, but It doesn't change how perfect we are for each other. Tattoo Rings in February! The only persons opinion that truly matter to me is my husband, he loves the attitude I am sporting. He cannot keep his eyes or hand for that matter off of me. I should shut up, everybody can brag about there love. Special in each of there own ways!

You can either be miserable your whole life or you can make it something worth wild. Hatred never got anyone anywhere but alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment