Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 4: Because You are going to get sick

This is my medicine of choice! Ugh of course when you go through a large program you are bound to be sick... Plus drinking lowers the immune system so...Of course I got sick
I have a fever which makes it very hard to workout with..

I am still working through it I told my husband unless I am pucking blood or died, I will not stop working out. If I stop I have to start all 6 weeks over again. My blood sugar is low which makes me dizzy so as much Ensure as possible to stop that. To carry on is hard...But at least I may be dying while sick but I am oh so motivated and looking good doing it....Notice the circles under my eyes..

I don't recommend working out while sick. It sucks...but If your motivated like me I will not let this stop me and working out for an hour and then sleeping for 15 plus hours is nice... :) Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Ps..sorry about all the boobage..since I dont have small boobs this is what happens.....Sorry if it is offending. See what comfy....happens makes your boobs look huge..ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment