Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Incredible

IS it Sunday yet? Or Monday for that matter?

Not that this week is going bad! It is going perfect, Perfect! In fact, the emotions I am feeling are absolutely insane. I am incredibly happy, in fact so happy I could just burst into tears. Tears of happiness. My emotions feel like a huge roller coaster. None are bad just all different degrees of insanity and happiness.

1. I bought a pair of Capri earlier this year to set me on track..I could not zip them up at all. Then are on the hips. Tried them on today! They fit a little muffin top but they still Zip Up! That shows progress...cannot wait to try them on in 30 days.

2. I finish Slim in 6 in 4 more days. I have graduated kiddies. Burn It Up is extremely incredibly intense. I have completed Start It Up (30 minutes, 1 week) Ramp It Up (45 minutes,2 weeks) and Burn It Up (60 minutes, 3 weeks)I am so proud of myself :)

3. Sunday will be going on a 16 mile hike with my husband. Am more excited than I can ever ever describe. This will be the first time in a while it will be just him and I doing what we love the most. He may not workout with me but he is willing to walk or run with me :)

4. I weigh in Monday! I do not even care if it is 5 pounds lost...because I have already gained so much...pus 20 pushups and lifting 5 pound weights

5.Start Supreme 90 Monday! End Date December 31st! Great end to an amazing year!

After 3 years I am finding myself again!!!!and this is big. Incredible journey

No comments:

Post a Comment