Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Goal Rest of the 2011

Thinking a lot about who I am and where I want to be:

I have been thinking about joining the airforce, David hates the idea

Heard of a thing called Tough Mudder, I signed up for one next year! Looks fun and challenging. I am really not the marathon person, would be bored doing it. Am doing a 5K at the end of the month :)

Goals for the rest of 2011:

Lose at least 20 pounds

Drink more water (is that possible?)

Keep taking vitamins everyday(Gummy Vitamins! doesn't make me throw up)

Keep Up my energy, Even though I think it will never leave.

Be the best mother I can possibly be

Be the best wife I can possibly be

Finish remodeling the hallway and Zekes room

Take time for ourselves

Oh and cannot wait for my Thanksgiving and Christmas Parties!!!!

Of course:Finish Slim in 6! 3 1/2 more weeks to go.

I never said I was perfect but I strive to be something more. I will reach for the stars because the sky is too close.

Search and Destroy :30 seconds to Mars

Grab your gun Time to go to hell I'm no hero Guilty as charged
A million little Pieces weve broken into..a Million little Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment