Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Motivation:Day 1

Day 1: Motivation


It is a little late...since I am on week 4! Whoo. Of course we all do not have a T-Rex trying to run us down to keep us motivated. My motivation is deeply ingraved inside of me. I never wanted to be bigger..but since I am might as well make the most of it and lose the weight. Cannot just sit back and play the my kids made me gain weight, I am always busy, have no time. We all know those are excuses because it is harder to start exercising than it is to sit and do nothing. Making time is the most difficult task. Even ten minutes on an exercise bike can eventually produce results. Just 10 minutes a day..even doing squats, jumping jacks, and any other cardio workout you can do. Even sitting in front of the tv, punching it out.

My motivation is:





Is the old me! I love seeing Pictures of myself from the past. It motivates me to get that body back. That is truly me. The pounds are shedding, and it is unveiling the real me.

My husband and friends motivate me so much. David gives me the time to exercise, and my friends are full of compliments. The people I inspire on Sparkpeople give me the "I am not going to fail"

My kids because I do not want them to remember their mother being bigger. But then to show them the pictures would be a huge inspiration.

So far 8 glasses of water a day, Exercise(finish Slim In 6), Learn Rollerblading again, Ride my bike for 30 minutes.

It may be hard but I am doing my best to prove myself. 3 more weeks til I get to weigh myself! Cannot fight the results. My stomach is even more tightening, stomach is flattening. Hips are shrinking. My shirts are now at a large! :) Big Results and lost of sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment