Sunday, September 25, 2011

Almost Weigh In Time

When In doubt eat mac and cheese? yes, I believe this in everyway possible. Today I sat down with my mac and cheese. Looked at my wonderful family and put a plan together. We were going on a walk. We decided on a national Park. My husband, Zeke, Lori, the wagon, and I decided to go on a 5 mile walk. Perfect. Even helps mommy (me) closer to losing weight. Excited to be off on our journey, sippies in hand and smiles on our faces.

I grew up in a family that every year we walked this place. All day just enjoying time with each other or as we got older Mom and David would walk while my brother and I went a head.Found creative ways to tell them which way we went. We may have not done a whole lot of things together but this was one of those things I loved. David's family had never been there together. I went there for as long as I could remember back in the day there was a very scary bridge. Rope holding on either side and wooden planks...ugh so scared of heights and while I walked across my brother shook the bridge. I went and started screaming crying I was 5...this bridge disappeared when I was like 10. Thank God! I would probably still slowly cross it today.

It was fantastic day to walk fast across the walking trail. We were almost in what we called Lord of the Rings Land..you expected to see a nymph or elf...for how green and breathtaking the view is. The White tailed deer with fawns were everywhere! Zeke was saying "Deer Deer, Mommy. DEER!" Adorable. Lorilye was so excited to be surrounded by nature. The last 2 miles we let them out of the wagon to run and just be themselves. Lorilye picked up a stick and would use it as a walking stick...but If David walked to far a head of her. She would cross her arms and stand there angrily until he can back for her. Zeke and I would run(while he pulled the wagon) down the lane. He has so much energy and loves being so active!

So this brings the big picture..my goals! Still in full force. Next week, in fact Next Monday is weigh in time. This time bring so many emotions. Not knowing whether to cry or jump up and down in excitement. Hard work has paided off I already know that but this week is going to be extreme. Every day will start easily at 5ish dog walking time! Get home see the hubby off to work. Then there will be nothing bad in my body this week. Nothing besides healthy portions, fruit and veggies..Working out Burn It Up for an hour and then.....David and I have Saturday and Sunday off as working parents! I will be worried out of my mind but we haven't had an official break since Junish...for wills wedding. So who knows what Saturday will bring...but Sunday we will be going to a national park and walking the longest trail 16 miles...straight no stops Hopefully some running...Lots of water and nutrigrain :) Great finish to be a graduate in Slim in 6.



Supreme 90 is on its way here....I cannot wait. 90 days of full commitment. 90 days of full on changes! 90 days of pushing myself to somewhere I know I will be. Changes that are 100% worth it! Slim in 6 was commitment for 42 days. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment