Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 2 : Water

Water


I used to be highly allergic to Water. No joke, One drink and my insides would knot up. Ended up feeling sick all the time or throwing it Up. It was horrid. Now my body gets to the point I can enjoy a gallon and feel amazing. I do not have to understand it, I just know my body has moved on.

Water is the best drink you can drink. No calories and cleanses the body. I personally drink 121 fluid ounces a day. It is amazing to feel it all going into my body. I do not drink any pop. The benefit of Diet you better get your facts right! It is not better for you, in fact, diet contains aspartame. Surprise, Aspartame causes Cancer! I would rather stay in shape. I drink V8 occasionally and Whole milk. In my opinion, 2 % tastes like water downed milk..Blah.

I am staying at my goal of drinking 121 fluid ounces a day! I love drinking water and when I work out if is a life saver. I would probably die without it. Try it!

There is an engine in my body
With every beat it lets me breathe
There is a machine within my body
If I could keep up with that machine that's in my body
I could do anything, be anything, see anything
I can feel the beat within my body
If I keep up with it could I catch myself?
No one is telling me the speed I should be travelling
So watch me take the lead (Watch me take the lead)

No comments:

Post a Comment