Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Boredom I guess

So as I look at the Shipping date of Supreme 90...It is suppose to be here October 3rd. Which means that will be the day I start it. Provided that the shipping date is correct. That means I would end December 31st..Talk about ending the year right. By Halloween I will be on day 60 Thanksgiving DaY 83. Which I am pretty excited to mostly complete this before Frey's Christmas Party then I can go buy a cute dress and such. I like shoes more than I like actually dressing up. I have a feeling this will go so much faster than SLim in 6.

Slim in 6 breakdown:
Start It Up (30 min) 1 week
Ramp It Up (45 min) 2 weeks
Burn It Up (60 min) 3 weeks

I cannot really remember anything other than Burn It Up because it has been the only thing I have been slaving on. 30 minutes of cardio burning squats and such. It packs so much into 30 minutes...I hate the entire part and your heart barely drops past 160. Than comes the easy resistance band and I used my 5 pound weights..Than floor exercises and crunches..Cannot explain this exercise any other way due to just do it. Just try it. I have noticed changes everyday..plus I can do 20 push ups. So I call that pretty accomplished. I am just dying to know what my fat ratio and my water content is. My weight of course.

Slim in 6 has let me fit into a shirt that hasn't fit right since pregnancy with Lori in 2009. That is to me a huge reward. Most of my tank tops are falling off of me and my pants look baggy because I am losing weight in my thighs..My back is showing definition and my shoulders are coming back. I am also back to larges :) I would recommend it to anyone..who is not a beginner. I am lifting 5lbs with ease.

Cannot wait til Sunday to do 16 miles..than start Supreme 90 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment