Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dont resent me when you feel empty


Spent 4 hours just bawling my eyes out. Why? Well, my husband bought me new clothes that are my style. I am one of those woman who like to dress very very sophisticated and sexy. The shirts that cover the breasts but you know they are there. I leave the man up to some imagination instead of you know all of your boobs practically falling out. Maybe because I have e(ddd) that I feel the struggle everyday with them every single style I have. I am losing weight :)

Crazy, They thing I am Crazy. "The Trial, Pink Floyd" I am on Week 4 of my exercising! I love great. Compliments abroad. I am addicted to the feeling it gives me.

I had great fun this weekend.More achol than my body like to take credit for. My new friends, husband acts just like our old friend Rob! Just doesn't have a jealous wife! SO I LOVE THEM. They stayed with them and there 2 children :) Zeke now knows, Blue, One and Two!!!!

I got bad news that my everlasting friend is moving back to Ohio....I threw a temper tantrum. Maybe a story for another night. Roller blading is going great

No comments:

Post a Comment