Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Roller Blades

So my journey continues:

I bought myself some roller blades. Am excited to get out and use them! I pick them up tomorrow! Cannot wait to use them, I haven't rollerbladed since 8th grade! Cannot wait to start.

The compliments I have been getting are amazing! Even the people I have never met are giving me compliments. I adore the attention especially toward my body!

Watching Hall Pass: The beginning is put as the kids and dad looking at a photo album. That's Mommy. Why doesn't mommy where bikini's anymore? Is it because of her fat ass! I got a kick out of this.

One of my best friends mom, had two kids are got huge because of it, after walking tons of miles, and tons of workout videos, you could barley tell that fat person was her. She looks great and skinny. She did this all before my best friend or her brother could remember her being bigger.

So that is another goal! I do not want my kids to ever remember me being bigger. But when they look back at the past pictures be surprised and shocked that their mother use to look like that.I cannot wait for that.

Another way to add for motivation. I love it! Lorilye and Ezeckial you are my motivation to be better.

Every little moment is closer to my goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment