Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 6: Perception

I have had so many mixed emotions about working out while I am sick. I mean I am seriously sick Puking, Fever, Runny nose, sore throat all equal feeling like Crap! I have had so many views on it. My husband has restricted me, on working out on Wednesday, so I did an hour on my stationary bike. Yesterday, I slept enough to feel a little better(plus some Dayquil) and did Burn It Up! The workout is an hour long! max heartbeat 169, average 130. Finish with like 3 pauses and drank 6 water. Oh and did 20 pushups.

Anyone that knows me! Knows I hate to be restricted. Even If my body is screaming at me. I push myself til I am blue in the face. It funny I dare someone to call me fat for the simple fact I would love to see you work out as hard as I do. Doesn't matter if I am sick or sore, the FACT is I am finishing Slim in 6! With flying fricking colors. I have 2 weeks and 2 days left. It is kind of amazing that next week is Week 5. Already? I haven't missed any days. Yesterday I took as my rest day. You have only one rest day a week. So It will be 10 days til rest.

The Perceptions of other people are quite interesting. I have inspired some to continue their own journey, Others have been telling me to watch my body, and others have completely said your crazy. Well that is a duh! I am crazy in all ways speaking. Who while sick would want to work out, Seriously, a nice bed with some Minestrone Soup. As good as that sounds...How about no? Anyone in my position knows You do not get better with Two toddlers!

I think its because I may have a fat shell...but it has only been 2 years since I gotten bigger. So I am still a skinny girl on the inside and she is dying to get out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment