Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guess What?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer, make each sensation a little bit stronger......Rush (Time Stand Still)

This was the conversation between my workout/best friend and me :

Me:My standards for myself are so killing you would never want me to put it on you

Lindsay: honestly, i wouldn't want you to either
i know how you push yourself
in my perception you are killing yourself

Hmm..take it either the horrid way or the I am 100% self motivated. Even this morning woke up in the most extreme soreness. I had 5 minutes to recover and Bam! I got up and worked out for 45 minutes! Second level of Ramp it up Pilates, Arms, and Legs. Blah crunches and such are easy.

Then this night I walked down our main street 2 miles. (Approximation) Then on the way back I ran a mile! I didnt think it was in me, but boy was I wrong. A mile again! I use to easily run 8 miles..before kids but I did a mile! I was so excited that can home in a sweaty loving mood told my husband what I did and he took me a my sweaty self and hugged me :) Which is a lot for me, practically hate sweat.

But Still I RAN A MILE!!! A WHOLE FRICKIN MILE ! Sorry I am excited

No comments:

Post a Comment