Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I misssses you

So I never realized how much I missed Exercising. I haven't really Exercised in over a month. I started up 10 minute trainer (Which is really 30 min.) Beachbody so you know it is good. Of all the Bookshelf work I did, my calves were instantly screaming at me, and so was my pelvis. Something is wrong with my pelvis...I just don't want to hear bad things from the doctor. My ob told me with the 5 seconds of hard labor I had, 1 push I would probably have pains....Yeah Pains. It can either be the separation of the bone or...a nerve stuck....oh joy I will just avoid side crunches and side planks. No excuses. I worked through it Cardio-10min Lower-10 Abs- 10 and then Running on the treadmill 10 minutes of running. Cannot wait to hit another goal :) Time to finish my creepy room and some laundry..ooh boo! Luves!

No comments:

Post a Comment