Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kiddos

You ever think "wow how old am I"

I lived next to this family when I went to Delta. I actually knew this family's daughter and I have basically been there since the other two daughters of this family was born. So Tomorrow I babysit the son of somebody I have know since they were a baby....Wow. She is probably 19 or 20 at the most. Gosh, do I feel old. Its one of those I have known you forever. I Remember her mom being pregnant with her. SO so Weird. I am only in my early 20s but its funny every kid I babysit for my bosses are younger than me.

It doesn't bother me watching other peoples kids. They all have different personalities. All throw different fits, all get happy by something else, and so many just quirks. I really like being a babysitter. I have thought about being some kind of child care provider or go to school for young child care. But eeeh...I love one or two even three but not like 10 or 11. That may just be too much.

Lets see how tomorrow goes. My kids are 3 & 4. Then you have a 1 yr old and a 2 yr old :)

Pregnant age: 18 & 19
Gave birth age: 19 & 20
Found out: 1 month & 1 month
Gender: male & female
Due date: July 4th 2008 & August 5th 2009
Birthday: July 16th 2008 & August 6th 2009
Labor pain: Nothing, was natural
Labor type: Induced Ulcer Pills & Broken Water/Whiff of Plitosin
Pain reliever: Nubain for stiches
Time: 5:43 a.m. & 12:01 a.m.
Weight:8lbs 9 oz & 8lbs 6oz
Name: Ezeckial Zacchreus & Lorilye Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment