Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MMMhmm Pond



My pond is teasing me. Like utterly just flaunting into my face. Our pond is Blue. Hence Blue because we put a dye in it so that algae doesn't grow and Plants do not. It is completely safe for the fish, People, and all the animals. So that is kind of exciting. We also have a Windmill that pumps a bubblier. The pond does all the work for itself. I love being around it. Paddling and on the shore. Beautiful....but It is freezing. Which suxxxxs. I cannot wait for it to be death warm and to jump into our huge pond. Exciting. We have so much to do here and it takes 4 laps around the property to do a mile...and I have to get a bike since town is 5 miles away.

It is nice being able to sit outside and relax. Our neighbors are in screaming range but not immediate. Its so quiet here. When the kids go to nap or bed its just pure silence....Beautiful. Also never have to hear mexican polka! Which is a lifesaver!I think one more day of that for 8 hours may have made me crazy.

Life is going good. Reality is a great thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment