Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Patience is Acquired

Patience is something I have needed for well...since Friday. My kiddos got Food Poisoning from Tanos.(A pizza Place) The only thing that place has that is actually good is the cheesy bread. So needless to say Projectile Vomit everywhere. I would fall asleep next to my son and Wham! I would jump off the couch because Puke would be going in my direction. We probably did over 50 loads of blankets and then cleaned puke off couchs, stairs and any other place out in the open. Yeah so I am so over that. Yesterday It was a huge Dose of Patience. Huge! Hear is the joys of having two kids. When they are sick they want you...BUT they want you for themselves. Since their is only one of me, well that is a bit impossible. So needless to say, It was full of screaming and fighting because I am "My mommy". So I turned on Umizoomi and took a shower. When I came back I would not sit down. Did not want to hear them fight again. We are in the "terrible twos" and "Independent Threes". Usually not this bad. One of the little mans that I babysit came over (1) and he was great. I really enjoy babysitting that is one true fact. I got so much done. Moved two bookcases upstairs. Which gosh, why make them out of real wood, that shit is heavy! Then realizing how many books and other stuff I have. Took my 3 hours of non stop working. Which was so worth it.I figured Yes I could tell my husband to move it after he got off work. But he would question it or say something. Honestly I didn't really want to deal with it. I know I wanted it moved and did not care if I did it by myself. I know have a less creepy room and know have an Exercise room! Treadmill, Bike, Yoga Mats, Wii Fit Plus, Tons of Workout Videos and 10 minute trainer...Which should really be called 30 minutes of intense workout. I love it. I have 14.2 more pounds to lose before I step foot in my first goal.It is exciting to see that pants are falling down when I run up the stairs :) I have all of my skinny clothes sadly they are way emo since that was my phase. So we may have to throw some of the corsets back. I am okay with Strips and stars though. I have bought A Gir hoodie and it hangs up on the wall of my exercise room just waiting for me :) I am a way over my head with my life it seems. I have Zeke and Lori who are usually great helpers. I can be outside and they play while staying near me. Last week I got Sun poisoning. I hate being White. I am Italian and love being dark. My daughter is just as dark as me :) I love that. Anywho. I dug up the first part of my garden and now have 5 lovely rose plants in a circle. Orange, Red, Pink...at the moment the other two are being forgotten. I still have to make a rock circle around them and fill it with mulch. Plus I still have a blue rose and wild rose to plant...plus a Green Grape plant! So lets just say I am lacking. I also need to attempt to make a vegetable garden...plus I babysit a 1 year old and a 2 year old. Ohh and I am growing Mimosa Trees, Cherry Blossom Trees and a Cherry weeping willow! All those pretty trees. In the music word I am falling in love with the band called Fun. They sing We are Young. Just watch the video they did it all in one take! It is for sure insane. Also Won't give up by Jason Mraz is a song that is just plain amazing. I love it in all ways. I won't give up on us Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not And who I am That is all for now...Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment