Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who I am. Part 1

I have been thinking lately about who I am ....Its a funny little thing...

I am a girl that likes to push mow or looooove riding lawnmowers. I figure push mowing is exercise and I love me some exercise. Riding lawnmowers are just plain fun to drive. Plus having 5 acres makes it crazy good.

I love fishing and now I have a pond with huge Channel Catfish. I also know how to take care of my beautiful pond. Adore to go swimming.

I am a girl that loves to spend hours painting and drawing and once I get started I get in my zone. Perfection kicks in.

Music is a huge part of my life. I always have music on. When I am upset it keeps me stay san. I usually have my phone music on all the time. I have songs for every mood and of every genre/lyrical. Old, Classic, New Age whatever the mood. I am never bored. My favorite Female Artist Arethra Franklin, Group of old Temptations, New Maroon 5, Blue October, and Secondhand Serenade. Man: Blake Shelton. Variety.

I love doing things by myself. I do not like asking for help. Even if that means I lift something heaavy. I think it is all because of David working all day or maybe how independent I am.

I absolutely loooooooove Rose Gardens. I have already five rose plants because I can. David told me I could expanse every year how crazy would that be. I love the hard work and time involved. Its not just plant them in the ground and they grow. You have to nurture them.

Love to Exercise. It is one of those things that is my escape. Which for me is a huge deal.

I tend not to trust others unless they are my friend for a long time. I judge on actions better than words. Once someone breaks my trust I tend to not forgive them. Unless it is something petty or somebody makes up for their actions. Its one of those Aquarius things. But being my friend I will give you all my trust and will be a great listener. My friends all have different personalities. None of them actually talk to each other unless they are with me. I love all of their faults and their personalities. I have three very close guy friends. Which I have always got along with guys over girls. For most girls its emotion emotion, and revenge. With Guys they will tell you how it is. My three guy friends I adore, Two are Soul Mates and one is my friend I can talk to about anything. By Soul Mate means they are part of my soul. I love all three of them with all my heart. Its complicated with one of them but friendships are full of them. Plus one of them are Davids friend who stood by us. Revenge is stupid.

My kids mean the world to me. They are before anyone and anything. They are probably the spoiled-ish kids w ith boundaries. They are independent and do not like to be treated like babies. They stay with me in whatever I do whether it be outside or inside. I love being a stay at home mom. It is hard at times....but I get to see them grow up.

Animals are a huge part of my life. Without them I would be lost. Cats tend to follow me home...without my help. Dogs love to follow me and protect me. Birds sing to me. I love my animals. They will give you the kind of love that no other human being cannot and they will never tell your secrets. And they always listen.

I am really shy...but I love attention. In a room of people I do not know ..my personality will spike. Specially with Guys, specially drunk I am a lush for sure...but Faithful. I love to dress scene/emo. I may be a mom but I love my hair being the color of my mood. Red, Purple, BLue, Blood Red, Blonde, black....tons of color combinations. I am not vain but at the same time I love to look nice...I love attention..It is a curse. I don't think of myself as pretty but then I get hit on all the time. My friends remind me everyday of how good I look maybe I will listen someday.. Its one of those I am not where I want to be so yeah.

My husband is my rock! He understood my mistakes and I have forgave his mistakes. I love him with all my heart. He gave me a life that I deserve and He deserves. Living in a trailer (as nice as it was) is not fun for 4 years.Then to go to where we live. Ahh...He is something we can talk about absolutely nothing and laugh. We both like to help people. We are so much alike. He doesn't like the fact I got my lip pierced..or the tattoo I am getting but he will survive :)

Except I have a horrid temper...but I always say...I have a tendency to be mean, but just don't piss me off and you won't have to see that side of me. Simple as That.

Mirror Mirror on the Walll......Jealous. Time to go work outside. Enjoying this lushes weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment