Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life as I know it


So first things first. My hair was bleached for about a second (24 hours) It was not enough power to kill my red hair soooo....I had Pink Hair for a while and Blonde.

So I started my whole getting my daughters room in order :) First thing first my friend gave me a mahogany dresser. It was originally painted White and Blue. But I decided that I was all over sanding, priming and turning this dresser white and Pink..It was been primed 6 times so far. Tomorrow I paint :)


So I have done so much since Friday. Living here has so much to offer. We go paddle boating a lot and running around the property. Plus my puppy is all about boating and I am pretty sure my cat is too. The malamute girls just run around the pond while we paddle. We have also found out that our carpet is also stain proof. Good old alcohol. Pretty much no time for myself. Also babysitting has also picked up :) Yay, time to get back on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment