Friday, March 30, 2012

Break the Hiatus...Tatoos and Piercing

Have you ever noticed how much technology is taking over! Our old roommate did nothing but stay on her phone 24/7. I mean literally Woke up phone in hand and went to sleep with it in her hand. She was even ignoring her son for this phone. Which should I mention wasn't even a smartphone. So yeah... It was really annoying because thats all she would do. Yeah I text but only when its David but mostly I text at night! It's something that has become a habit. When company is over I virtually put my phone away. Its just something that back in the day ..it was just you and the people you were with. Now we have Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter, Blogger and so much more. We are connected to the internet. Which can be one of those good things or drama filled hornet nests. But ...in other news...

This has been my first week back from my Moving/Exercise Hiatus...


I am Exercising during the day when its just my kids. Then I usually have Gavin or Chase or Both past 3pm. It gets kind of crazy with 4 kids. They all get along with a plus. Lack of sleep is one of those main things. For the kids not me. Goals so far. Lose 14 more pounds and I will be up to 43 pounds lost. I will be getting my snake bits! Whoo! Then when I am 15 more pounds I will be getting a tattoo with GIR from Invander Zim eating a cup cake (waffles) with No Excuses under it.

Piercing and Tattoos are huge motivations for me. I am sore but it is so so so worth it. Already lost 30 now just to get the rest. :) The adventure of soreness, pure sweat and blood !



No comments:

Post a Comment