Sunday, May 22, 2011

Falling into pieces

To dedicate my life to something I love in that different direction. I love weight loss, I love transforming people, I love motivation. I hate...no Loath laziness, complaints, bitching and anything associated with the word lazy. My friend of about seven years asked for my help. With my love and information I do. I am doing an "Experimental of sorts" I am putting my body to the limits and proud of it. My friend is in the three hundreds. I think her with this journey will complete her life and she will be so much happier. With me by her side. We have started walking one mile..this is the second week we have added 2 miles..plus an uphill experience and a bit of fast walking plus 10 squats..or at least to try them. I am really glad we have each other. Plus she put some weight on me got the complete stories and poems of Edgar Allan Poe. It is lovely and between kids, husband, romance, exercise, cleaning and reading my other books. I am slipping time in. My day starts at 5:30 and will continue to be that early.

I plan on getting my cherry blossom tree to lace my body in beautiful blossoms. To show the uniqueness and my blooming into my old body. It will be on my hips around my breast and up to my scars of my past. David and my best friend are also getting a cherry blossom. I dont expect him to ever get my name but he will even if in the past separate have a piece of me forever. I also want my kids name and stars on. Beautiful. I have a long way to go but when I reach my 20 pounds I will be ecstatic. I get to run on the beach in 7 more days. We are ditching our phones and laptop for complete family time. Ahhh!!!! I cannot wait.I love just our time. It is lovely. Heck, today my son ran from the park daddy chasing and ran into someones back yard. Into a grandparents yard that were on their back porch and was very sweet and nice. Even talking to David and giving the kids fudge sickles Yumm! I love knowing there are still nice people in this world.

Time for sleep Early day for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment