Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Natural?

I have become obsessed with taking care of myself. I have even started to evolve my life around exercising.Never thought I would love exercise and I would have to say my favorite food is a turkey wrap w/wheat wrap and a salad with tomatoes, eggs, and a smidge of Cottage cheese. Oranges have become a horrible addiction, due to the fact the Citrus acid can rot your teeth. Pregnancy already gave me 18 cavities...that are nicely porcelain fixed. I would also like to say Depo-Provera is the worst thing in the world by far. Tons of people have gained weight or not been able to lose weight due to this birth control. Plus it can cause osteoporosis. Then moment I got my 6 months of withdraw from it. I have lost almost 15 pounds... I mean I am at 13 but whoo need tons more lost.

I have also started becoming a product queen. For some reason, I have started having breakout. My face is not a zit breeding ground. So i decided to get some stuff. First I bought, morning scrub + Clean and Clear + Pore Dimishing. I got the pore thing just because the smaller your pores are the less likely you will get zits. So then I have a Zap Gel plu since I feel like I have black circles under my eyes. Got some natural aveeno eye circle crap. Then over all the some pore cream so my face dosent get all dried out from the constant washing. Its all working which makes me think the 100+ dollars I just spent on them was worth it.

The makeup I use every once in a while is Natural Minerals. I do not want to be orange and I love to tan. So because of those things I like natural or no makeup. I love Straighting my hair. Its my favorite past time that and dying it. People have liked my hair a lot better blond. You just have to be careful so it doesn't soak in too bad. Minerals also feel so light. I even use natural hair shampoo and conditioner.

As I watched my brother who is roughly 7 years older than me grow up and go to high school. He also used acne creme and took a shower every morning. Got screamed at by my mom for walking outside in cold with wet hair. My brother is someone that I value his opinion more than anyone I know. I mean come on a Honor student and A West Point Graduate and 2 tours overseas. WHew. I think because my whole family strives to be perfect I am now following. I remeber when I was little and my mom spending hours in the bathroom to get her hair perfect and everything else. She is and was beautiful to me no matter if she just woke up or not. Shes my mom. In fact, I wasnt allowed to wear makeup until I was almost 17 let alone dye my hair. Painting my finger nails was a no too haha. My daughter is already a girly girly. I was when I was little then I grew into a tom boy then to a prep..

Funny how life changes so much. ... Its funny when I think of Natural Even both my kids births were without any medicine besides when I got my stitches. Even though to be honest it didnt really hurt too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment