Monday, May 9, 2011

Aquarius...I am definatley you

I can fully understand myself. I am NOT a forgiving person. I can be the best friend you will ever have or I can loath you. Loath is the best word to describe how much I hate maybe one person in this word. I canbit accept someone who back stabs another person. So for me when these people talk its like okay go die in a hole somewhere. Mean, I never claimed to be nice. Even when I see them I'm like god, can't you just move out of the universe. I have never tortured anyone in my life, in that respect I am a nice person. I do not care how other people perceive you. You are your own person and do not deserved to be bullied. I still remember my first fight. A girl made fun of my glasses in Delta. I gave her two black eyes and a broken nose, for myself I had to give myself a bloody nose. SO it looked like she started it. Yes I was a little shit.

I had lots of friends from one corner of the spectrum to the other. Two of my friends I protected with all I had. The one and only guy who dumped me I slammed a metal door in his face. Revenge maybe I like that a little too much. Plus I had an anger problem, that was beyond bad. It all stopped when I was a sophomore and I threaten to kill a girl in very descriptive manner. As I sat in that office with a cop and the prospects of being expelled. I grew up. It was scarier having to face my mom then a police officer. I do not get in this word how people can get stabbed in the back and turn around " Were best friends" WTF. Or woman in bad relationships, abusive, or even the been dating a week "I love you" Blah. I think honestly the last decent group of people were born in 1989. Thats giving a year younger than me credit. That maybe it doesnt deserve but oh well.

Another thing lacking in character, I love attention. Good attention. I love talking. Probably because I use to spend 12 hours a day or all night on the phone. I love being touched, I love talks, walking and just plan being with people. I am an alcoholic, I cannot be around alcohol unless I am getting drunk. I even limit myself to going to places with Vodka or Tequilla. Its sad, but I understand who I am. I am becoming obsessed with changing my body. Losing weight, I have two tattoos planned..Cherry blossom tree on my back, hip, boob and down my arm into my scars. Second one is my childrens names and I want their foot prints on me. Piercing go as followed snake bits, which I already have one side and then I am really interested in getting my clitoris pierced. Mmhmm..eye brow raised. Love it. I do not want to be anyone else..because honestly I am way to awesome and people lives are a sticky not compare to mine. I am egotistical but that because I am Steph. Then I read my sign...Explains me Exactly...

Aquarius
"Traits"
Good communication skills
Sociable
Idealist
Tactless
Desires change
A utopian
Friendly and humanitarian
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

All the time all of these explain me


Likes...
change for its own sake,
Fame
Themselves
Privacy
Dreams
Magic
Change
Eccentricity
Surprises
Living within their means

Negative
Intractable and contrary
• Perverse and unpredictable
• Unemotional and detached


Once again so me...now for the dislikes...
Emotion
Intimacy
Show-offs
Taken for granted
Being 'pinned down'
Violence
Senseless extravagance

Yup so me. Hmm..this is me. I am very much like all these

No comments:

Post a Comment