Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am getting a Quaker!!!

So I have been busting my butt of all day today. Well I had a bit of fun. We all went to the zoo today. It was perfect weather, sunny and beautiful. It wasn't that crowded. It was my idea since I didn't wanna just go outside. Anywho, had a great time and visited the cockatoo that I so dearly love. Which got me on my subject, but first. I have my trips all plotted out and hello St. cloud and Cape Cod I am ready. SO very ready. But anyway back to the birds. I have been thinking a lot of what birds I should get. I have 4 parakeets.

This is slate he is slate colored and a peach.

These are Jazzy(shes the multicolored one), Champagne (the all yeallow one ) and Aquamarine(Yellow with azure.

THey are the best birds ever so I had to make up my mind of what kind of bird I want. First I thought cockatiels. I still love them. I eventually want two. But I decided against it and contacted a local bird farm. First I was interested in an Indian Ring Neck

They are beautiful. But I found out they are quiet big and may accidencely hurt my poor budgies. Which that cannot happen. Then I found a Parrotlet.

They are little but the lady decided that I should get a Quaker a bird for my needs. I have only met two Quakers and now after learning so much on them and David agreeing. I will be getting a beautiful Blue Quaker. THey love other birds. So I cannot wait to get one. They are handraises and in a very lovely place. 3 hours away. Oh well.



So can all this wedding stuff get out of the way. So I can get me a new Bird. I cannot even express how much I love this. I plan on making most of its toys. I really hope its a boy. But a girl is always nice too. Good night to a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment