Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lestat....Twilight?

As a person who is infatuated with Vampires. Growing up with Anne Rice Vampires. Interview with a Vampire and Awesome books of the series. I have loved the entire Vampire thing. It turns me on to be Frank. Underworld is the darker side. But I started to watch Twilight New Moon and actually enjoyed the story line. Maybe not so much the sparkle sparkle, thats a little much. By far, Alice and Jane are my favorite characters. So as I need to go get the books now, I have read the forth book and probably the gayest thing ever written. I mean for like 3/4 of the book shes pregnant with a Vampire baby while shes human. Go baby go eat her. I would, I mean if I was a baby Vampire lol. Lets just see how the other movies are and such. I will not become obsessed. Lestat is still my best vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment