Monday, May 9, 2011

Commit

Lately, I have been having a horrible itching to change even more. The weight is coming off and it is exciting. Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Bob harper, Jessice, and Jackie are people I strongly look up too. I am currently just trying to get my water intake adjusted. It is considered a gallon a day. I am a little under a gallon by like an ounce. I am really enjoying my new videos. They really burn your arms out. Which I enjoy very much. Okay, if I don't have to pick up two kids all day. It would be a little easier if I didn't have kids. But I make time to throw it in. Two kids and a full time mom. At least I have a great husband who is nice enough to take them at night so I can go on my walk/run or do my exercise videos//I do two a day. Soon it will be 5:30 a.m. and bed at 11:00p.m. I hope my body adapt to at least 5 to 6 hours of sleep compared to 3 hours. I drink an Ensure everyday. Which I love my Strawberry one..That's my morning love. Or my TlC bars. I am doing my eating healthier, no diet, and portion sizes. My body would commit suicide if I ever thought about starving it, lol. Maybe that is an overstatement.

But all that matters is weight loss. 100% whether it be gaining water weight, losing pure body fat, inches, or losing that pound. I adore this journey and seeing the changes..and oh yeah buying new worrkout clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment