Friday, May 6, 2011

Personal Trainer, as a career

So I looked my Husband in the eye told him " I have decided what I am going to do in life and you can't laugh" He looked at me and was like what is it. "I think I want to go to school to be a Personal Trainer." Surprisingly he was wow, that makes sense your really good at motivating people and getting them to work harder. Of course, I wouldn't do it til after the kids go to school but I took a test and got 99% right. It was easy things, muscle injuries, muscles, what exercises build up muscles.Honestly easy questions. I cannot wait to go to school for it. Unlike what most people think you have to be fit to be a personal trainer. Myth. You do not. Me personally I want to be fit. Amazingly fit. I want to be able to be the greatest motivation to people that were stuck in my position. Something I would love to do to people. Be motivation, a rock and personally anything else they would want from me. This is something that can never fail. THis world is every growing in well weight. People will always go for a gym and look for help.

I have been working out like crazy the last week. Stubborn pounds I tell you. That Damn scale is only budging in my body fat % going down and water going up. Okay which yes is good. I celebrated my weight loss with 2 new outfits for losing weight. Love it. I am not sure if I love the money spending or the out fits more. One is blue and has a flower on it, the Capri and darkest blue with flowery top. Then the other one is just purple. Debating on buying the other two. Ones Red and the other is Yoga looking. I love me some yoga. I have been in search for girley workout clothes. I hate working out in just black and white. Its boring. That boost of confident in matching workout clothes. Now I just need to find matching light hoodies. That would make me ecstatic. I know. I am a workout nerd. But I guess that means I am healthy.

I hear so many people say they dont know where to start. All I did was go to the store..grabbed a dvd. Started my journey. I saw what I like and what dosent do shit. My take. Then go get a piece of equipment. Right now I own 10 pieces of workout equipment. Nice. Different sizes too. I am hoping to get ankle weights to bike in. Know to start my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment