Monday, May 16, 2011

Weddings


These were my wedding cups. We were married September 14th 2010. A beautiful Wedding at my grandparents house with our closes relatives. In front of a beautiful white brick fireplace. Surrounded by the people we cared about the most. We were together for five years before we got married. So it was well worth the weight. True love. We do just about everything together and we have had our fallouts but I love this relationship. Every changing. No strings to hold us down and support each other.

In 2 more weeks we will be going to our first wedding. Davids brother, Levi is getting married to an amazing woman. I cannot wait for this vacation. To be lazy on the beach and have nothing to do but be with my children and husband. Next wedding our best friends, Lauren and Will will be in Mansfield and it by all standards has been a long wait. Third is My brother, David and Ashley. I have been waiting 22 years for my brother to get married. He deserves the world and he found it in her. Lastly, is Davids cousin Amanda and Brad. So many weddings in 2 months. My brothers is in Minnesota a very long drive but for sure I will say I cannot wait for theses people to get married. See how there marriages unfold whether it be beautiful or horrid. I wish them all the best and Dammit kiddos. Need more kids.

I finished our will today....

No comments:

Post a Comment